Do’s and don’ts for chair massage – or: how do you prepare yourself?
Actually, there’s not that much to prepare, we just want you to sit back, relax and enjoy.
But here’s a bunch of tips & tricks that make your 20 mins of chair massage even better:
- do eat a little something in advance;
- do put on comfortable clothing for your self, preferably with long sleeves;
- do tell us about your medical condition
(for ex pregnancy, diabetis, high blood pressure, medication);
- do be in time as you want to enjoy every minute;
- do drink some plain water right after your massage session.